The services are for anyone residing in the Coaticook MRC whose psychological and emotional balance is upset or vulnerable.
- “I’m depressive and see no way out of the pain.”
- “I need to confide in someone, to be listened to.”
- “I have all kinds of fears, I often experience panic states.”
- “My wife left me, I’m lonely, I often have dark thoughts.”
- “I have a chronic illness and often go through ups and downs.”
- “I’m just coming out of psychiatric care and need activities, support and friends.”
The common focus of L’Éveil services and activities is helping people to become empowered. In turn, this approach gives individuals greater control over their lives, enables them to take part in decisions concerning them, and allows them to make free and informed choices.